Chudala - Becoming Arjuna Course
Chudala is a fictional character from the Yoga Vasishta who is striving to attain all 5 Levels of Moksha.
Moksha has 5 Levels
Moksha (), also called enlightenment, vimoksha, vimukti, mukti, nirvana and Kaivalya, and means emancipation, liberation or release from samsara, the cycle of death and rebirth. Moksha connotes freedom, self-realization and self-knowledge. Only those who attain Moksha can escape from the cycles of birth and death.
Moksha is a central concept and included as one of the four aspects and goals of human life; the other three goals are dharma (virtuous, proper, moral life), artha (material prosperity, income security, means of life), and kama (pleasure, sensuality, emotional fulfillment). Together, these four aims of life are called Purushartha.
Moksha is not merely an absence of suffering and release from bondage to samsara, but also the presence of the state of paripurna-brahmanubhava (oneness with Brahma, the One Supreme Self), a state of knowledge, peace and bliss.
Let's look more deeply into Moksha and discover its relative and Absolute levels. Moksha is more of a path than a destination. Moksha is first realized when the individual has the direct experience of living in the present moment while witnessing the physical life going on by itself.
- Level 1 Moksha is where the prana mind has become the viewpoint of consciousness and you witness the physical mind and physical body from that perspective.This is where you begin to live in the NOW. When this has become your 24x7 reality, then you have attained what Maharishi calls "Cosmic Consciousness."
- Level 2 Moksha is realized when the person shifts the focus of consciousness from the prana mind to the manomaya kosha mind and witnesses the prana mind and prana body from that higher perspective.This is what Maharishi calls "God Consciousness."
- Level 3 Moksha is the experience of witnessing the manomaya kosha from the vijñanamaya kosha mind. You have attained what Maharishi would call Unity Consciousness when this is your experience. This is relative Unity Consciousness because you have the experience of being one with all life in this relative universe.
- Level 4 Moksha is the realization that the person is the Creator of this universe, hence witnessing vijñanamaya kosha from the perspective of Anandamaya Kosha. Brahman Consciousness is another name for this level of experience. This level and the ones before it are all relative levels, that is, they are experiences that exist within this one relative, non-eternal, universe.
- Level 5 Moksha is the destination that arises with the realization that the person is an Eternal Companion of Krishna in Goloka. This is Krishna Consciousness or could also be labeled as Bhakti but there is considerable confusion around that label so be careful. True Bhakti is not some show of mood making, singing, chanting and dancing in the physical life.This level is an Absolute Level of Experience, it exists outside of this universe in the Absolute Universe of Goloka.
In order for Chudala to accomplish this Ultimate Goal of Human Existence, she enrolls in the Krishna Vedic Masters Course and the Krishna Consciousness Doctor of Divinity Course at MahaVideha University.
This course combines the Krishna Vedic Masters Course and the Krishna Consciousness Doctor of Divinity Course into one full-time program that spans 2 years. Upon graduation, you will receive two degrees from MahaVideha University: Master of Divinity and Doctor of Divinity. Here is a sample of these two degree certificates:
The combined tuition for this course is $39,600. But to celebrate the founding of Cudala Productions, MahaVideha University is offering this course on 24 monthly installments that total $11,928. This is a 70% scholarship! The course meets on Zoom 6 days a week for 2 hours each day, starting at 10:00am MST, Monday through Saturday. Included in this course at no additional cost is a Lifetime Ekam Vitara Network Membership and the Ekam Higher Consciousness Vitara plus the Chudala Higher Consciousness Vitara.
To join this course now, starting on January 14, 2019 (you pay nothing today to reserve your place in the course, then payments begin on January 14, 2019), please click this link: Chudala - Becoming Arjuna Course via video conferencing, $497 per month.